Enterprise Inside Sales Specialist - Leading Tech Multinational
Hiring: Dutch OR Arabic OR Nordic (Swedish / Danish) roles
€53k base, 86k OTE uncapped + benefits
Join their newly established EMEA Sales HQ
This Leading Tech Multinational recently established their brand new EMEA Headquarters in Dublin and over the past few month have been building their thriving sales function with only the best talent out there. You now have the opportunity to be part of their Global success story!
They are currently hiring across the Nordic; Dutch and Arabic team so if you are being held back, eager to take on those bigger deals and want to be part of something special then this is the opportunity for you!!
An a Inside Sales Representative, will be responsible for
- Generate new business opportunities via outbound calls, emails and following-up on marketing leads.
- Engaging with C-Level audience - Directors, and VPs of IT in small enterprise to enterprise businesses
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs in a solution-selling dialogue
- Work in collaboration with regional sales staff to manage and close complex deals
- Demonstrate success and track record of consistent performance (quota achievement) and accountability using multiple sales approaches
- Be an active contributor to a positive, collaborative, and high performing team environment.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Min 2 years’ inside salesexperience within an IT sales environment.
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages – Dutch; Swedish; Danish; Arabic
- Engage and develop relationships at Senior / C-Level
- Possess a "hunter mentality" and a desire to over-achieve
- Outstanding professional communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy, enthusiasm with a strong work ethic
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com contact management
- Extremely organized, able to manage multiple priorities
What they can offer you:
- A vibrant culture – multicultural teams, supportive management, social activities, work/life balance
- Limitless growth – newly established sales hub means only one thing – progression is fast!
- Outstanding compensation - competitive salary, uncapped commissions, bonuses and benefits
- World-class training – ongoing!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation and play a critical part at the start of an exciting new journey!