GM Marketing Limited is a leading all Ireland FMCG sales and distribution company. We are a progressive team who have been leaving an individual stamp on the distribution scene since 1999.
We pride ourselves in Taking Products Places and specialise in selling and distributing leading grocery, pharmacy and foodservice brands. Working with global brands such as Fox’s biscuits , Tilda rice, Nandos, Hipp baby food , Fillipo Berio and our award winning Free’ist brand, we distribute through a highly effective and well established network to retailers and wholesalers throughout Ireland.
Our success is achieved through our market intelligence, our people, their passion and the relationships they create and maintain.
Due to successfully growing the business through organic growth and contract wins we are looking to further strengthen our sales team and recruit a new position of Business Development Executive. This is a key role where the successful individual will take full responsibility for stock and order within Dunnes and Musgraves in a given territory. The role will also involve providing extra support within Key Dunnes stores in Greater Dublin.
You will join a successful results driven salesteam , working within a wider commercial team , reporting to the Commercial Manager
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop further from a current Sales / merchandising role.
Ideal candidates will be based west Dublin, covering Midlands area 1-2 days per week
- Responsibility for a given territory to include Dunnes stores ,Musgraves ,Valucentre, Musgraves ,Stonehouse , BWG and Tesco outlets within this area following a specified journey plan
- Completing stock and order in Dunnes stores , ensuring high standards are maintained
- Achieve and exceed company targets
- Maintain a high level of contact with the store ensuring delivery and merchandising requirements are met
- Meet and exceed monthly targets
- Implementation of new product listings and agree space on shelf for same
- Agree space on promotional ends and secondary siting’s to maximise sales opportunity
- Auditing of business on an ongoing basis using systems provided
- Placement of product support POS materials and ensuring best placement for products listed
- Build sound and beneficial relationships on behalf of the company
- Implement brand and company business plans as required.
Key experience and skills needed:
- Minimum 12 months experience in the dry grocery category specifically dealing with Dunnes / Musgrave Stores. Please do not apply if the above is not applicable.
- A highly motivated and target driven sales person
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Career-orientated and results-driven
- Confident communicator with excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent IT skills
Please apply by emailing email@example.com