To support the marketing team with all trade marketing activities. The role involves, Consumer Promotions, Communications, Content Creation and Event Management.
Our client is a market leader within the home appliance and white goods sector. They have ambitious growth plans both in Ireland and internationally. Our client boast multiple global brands while ensuring they remain aligned to their respective target groups practically everywhere in the world. The local brands each maintain a strong local relationship to the consumers in their target group. They were recently awarded the coveted international "Top Employer Europe" title.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Agency management to ensure promotions are activated as per agreed time and standard
* Creation of in store POS to activate promotions
2. Strategic Communications
* Internal and external Communication plan – via the Hub
* Keeping retailers and internal stakeholders informed of upcoming promotions, product news and activity relevant to the trade through a digital platform
* Managing an agency to effectively fulfil the above strategy
3. Content Creation
* Overseeing the production and design of product brochures
* Creation of digital content which can be used by key retailers and kitchen showrooms.
4. Event Planning
* Assist the marketing team in the execution of various trade events.
* Development, planning and organisation.
In summary, the ultimate aim and responsibility is to support a network of electrical retailers and showrooms selling all the various brands of home appliances.
The successful candidate will offer the following experience:
* 2 years sales/marketing experience
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills, organisational ability and time management
* Ability to multitask
* Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
* Customer focus is vital – Preferably experience in a retail environment
* Negotiation skills
* Imagination and creativity
* Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines
* Working knowledge of Word, excel and Powerpoint
* Digital media skills – preferably working experience in this area
* Positive, can do attitude
This a one year fixed term contract. The client is offering a competitive package including a strong basic salary and an achievable bonus.