Technical Sales Position
Intelligent Building Controls Ltd (IBC) [established 2005] is a premier distributor and value-added reseller of building energy management systems, controllers, measurement and peripheral products to Builders Merchants, Wholesalers, Contractors, Mechanical & Electrical Contractors, Consultants and System Integrators.
This an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated sales engineer to join a dynamic team in growing and developing IBC’s portfolio of high quality products
- Third level qualification in Building Services/Mechanical or Electrical or Engineering
- Sales experience (essential) in a similar role within Controls/BEMS sector (preferred), or HVAC technical sales experience or other ancillary sectors.
- Experience in developing new customers and the creating customer solutions to meet their needs
- A proven track record in developing and selling technical solutions in Building Services project applications across commercial, education, healthcare and pharmaceutical markets
- Current relationships with M&Es, consultants, contractors, local authorities and end users.
- Confident, shows optimistic ’can do attitude’ and expresses strong belief in own ability to succeed.
- Proven organisational skills and planning ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations and forecasts to a professional standard.
- Ability to prepare and lead meetings with internal and external customers
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Able to meet deadlines, follow through on commitments, and take corrective action where appropriate
- Computer literate
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary €30,000 to €50,000 [depending on qualifications/experience], progressive commission plan, vehicle allowance, laptop, mobile phone and business expenses.
For further information on IBC refer: www.ibc.ie
Please forward cover note and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org