We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and target driven sales people who want a career in sales and all the benefits that go with it.
Our Client is a leading multinational card payment acquirer and payment processing company who are currently seeking experienced Inside Sales professionals, ideally with a background in financial services or payment services.
- Delivery of all company sales targets & KPI’s
- Qualifying leads and referrals.
- Maintain relationships with allocated branches
- To achieve productivity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Updating CRM with all information received from Customers.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Inside Sales Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role by engaging in training and accepting feedback and supervision from management.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office, in-house databases, the Internet and able to analyse information. Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Have an Excellent Telephone Manner and very good Organisational Skills.
- Be computer literate and have an ability to update data as it is received from customers over the phone on our clients system.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Confident, self-motivated, competitive and assertive.
- Proven track record in an inside sales role exceeding targets with a minimum of 12 months experience is desirable