* Leader in the life science industry
* Excellent career potential
THE COMPANY: With over 25 years of expertise in their sector, our client is a €multi-million Irish company and a leading supplier of Instrumentation, Reagents and Chemicals, Consumables and Service to the Life Sciences Industry in Ireland. They deal with Universities, the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry, Research Institutes and Hospital. Due to demand, they are now looking to recruit a new Field Application Specialist.
THE ROLE: The successful sales representative will have the opportunity to sell the company’s full range of products to their well-established customer base, which consists of laboratory managers and technicians and quality control staff within Universities, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology, Hospitals and other Life Sciences Accounts. Product-specific training is on offer for the new team member here.
Territory – Leinster
FOR THIS ROLE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Experience selling reagents, chemicals, instrumentation and/or laboratory consumables
* Life Sciences degree is desirable but not essential
* Broad molecular and cell biology knowledge is advantageous
* Experimental experience in PCR, QPCR/QRT-PCR, cloning techniques, sequencing is also advantageous
BENEFITS OF THIS ROLE:
* Basic Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
* + OTE
* Company car
* Pension, Lunch Allowance, Mobile phone, Laptop
* Full training provided
LOCATION: The ideal candidate will live in Dublin/Leinster
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!