Retail Merchandiser (Field Based)
Our client is one of the world's largest cleaning equipment businesses. They are now growing their merchandising team in Ireland as part of a long-term strategy of investment and growth in the country.
The role (field based covering a large territory with some overnights required) will form a key part of the retail channel team with responsibility for supporting our retailers. This will suit someone who has experience in merchandising in the FMCG sector and understands the basics of what great looks like in retail. This is a full-time permanent role with a huge, well-established corporation in the sector and will appeal to someone organized and professional in their work. You will work directly for the company and will enjoy long-term career progression opportunities.
· Excellent basic salary - Circa €25k
· Fully expensed company van
· IPhone and laptop
· Fantastic training and career development opportunities in a growing team
You will be an ambassador for the brand, delivering exceptional in-store merchandising of displays/stock and execution of POS material. There is also a product training component as you will sometimes be required to demonstrate features and benefits of new products to retailers.
- Deliver exceptional merchandising and high standards of presentation.
- Implementation of approved range plans and Point of Sale material.
- Responsible for ensuring space is maintained on shelf/in-store.
- Manage retailer queries and ensure they are dealt with in a professional, timely manner.
- Record and feedback on in store activities.
- Product demonstrations/training.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Customer focused and must enjoy working in a retail environment.
- Experience working in a retail environment as a merchandiser/sales developer
- Ability to develop strong relationships at retail store level.
- Highly motivated, attention to detail and hands on team player.
- Full clean driving license.
- Be willing to travel.
- Ability to be flexible in line with demands of the role.