Customer Success Manager
Pre IPO SaaS Leader
Dublin City Centre
Competitive Salary Offered - they pay for the best!
Due to explosive growth across their EMEA markets, this Pre IPO SaaS company requires a technically savvy, forward thinking Customer Success Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin!
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of the company. You are an advocate for delivering a superior customer experience by consistently consulting customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from the products and services, understanding their business goals and challenges to ultimately provide them with the best possible experience. In return of your efforts, you will see consistent retention and growth with you customers portfolio.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and still very much in its growth phase, you will see how your performance is making a positive impact on their present and future success!
A glance into a day in the life of a Customer Success Manager:
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts, advising them on best way to use product/services to maximise their experience
- Drive retention and growth of customers from onboarding through to contract renewal.
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends and consult on how you can help them achieve their objectives
- Establish success plans that define customer goals and enable them to measure their progress
- Conduct customer workshops to help them get the most out of our products
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally with product / technical / sales teams to enhance the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers
- Conduct regular business reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and identify opportunities for growth
You will ideally have:
- Min 4+ years consultative sales or business consulting preferably within SaaS; technical; Financial; Engineering background
- Proven success in driving adoption and success in accounts.
- BA degree required - min. 2.1 – ideally in Computer science; business; Science; Finance; Engineering ; Tech
- Impeccable business ethics with polished and professional sales presentation skills
- Proven track record meeting/exceeding individual sales targets and quotas
- Ability to manage a large volume of concurrent client relationships
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest and implement intelligent changes to the clients' business optimization processes
- Positive; engaging team player with a passion for success and career advancement
- Fluency in English
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge within a thriving Tech company based in the heart of Dublin city centre then apply now for immediate consideration.