Established in 1986 Navan Hire, Hardware & DIY Centre has been at the forefront of the construction industry supplying and delivering an excellent hire and hardware service for the past 30 years.
We supply a wide range of top quality building materials, hardware products and an expanding plant, machinery and tool hire fleet, ensuring our customers’ needs are always met in an effective, efficient and professional manner.
We are currently recruiting a Hardware Sales Representative to join our expanding Sales team. The desired candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by effectively selling hire and hardware products to existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Increase market share.
- Identify new opportunities to drive business.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in order to generate new business for the organisation.
- Make calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective account customers.
- Build customer loyalty through effectively meeting customer’s requirements.
- Supply management with oral/written reports on customer needs, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
- Achieve targets set monthly and report directly to the Hire and Hardware managers.
- A strong and proven track record within Sales Account Management.
- Be results driven, self-motivated, optimistic and resilient.
- Proven sales success within the construction sector.
- Building materials experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to use their own initiative.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Full clean drivers licence.
- Company car
- Company phone
- Competitive salary