For a dynamic and very well-respected distribution company, that is continually growing our sales nationally.
Due to the exciting launch of a new division within our business, we have a rare opportunity for a qualified field sales representative to cover the Dublin/Leinster Region.
The Successful Candidate will be:
· Able to account manage and develop existing customer relationships whilst seeking to increase their satisfaction and turnover
· Able to demonstrate and sell industrial quality hand tools and hardware products at the highest level to business owners and senior buyers
· Able to recommend suitable products and merchandising stands and equipment based on the customer’s specifications and requirements
· Able to merchandise tool bar stands to a high standard
· Able to grow existing turnover in our current customer base
· Able to generate significant new business
· To raise awareness and profile in the market place by promoting the company’s brands
· An energetic and a confident individual; being in a position to interact and influence business owners and senior buyers
· An excellent communicator and negotiator
· Commercially aware with excellent business acumen
· A positive and strategic thinker
The Successful candidate will have:
· A proven track record and ability to consistently achieve monthly and quarterly Sales targets set out by the company and develop a successful sales conversion ratio.
- A good work ethic. Be target driven, with a technical aptitude, along with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A superb relationship building ability
· Education: Preferably educated to third level, with a degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years field sales experience / Within the hand tool & hardware industry Preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to recognise the customers’ needs
- Account management skills
- A knowledge of how to manage debts owing to the company
- Excellent time management
- A full clean driving license
· A full time and permanent position
· A comprehensive package for the successful candidate with a basic salary plus an OTE uncapped commission package
· Company Car
· Excellent training and development programme
· Excellent Career Prospects
Applications in the first instance, to include a current C.V to be emailed via this website.