* Indigenous Irish Company
* Great reputation in the market
* Service Sales Experience Required
THE ROLE: Selling service contracts for HVAC and Electrical divisions, the new Business development/Key Account Manager will be expected to consult daily with any business that has a need for their services. This role will involve dealing with facilities, maintenance and building managers in an account management and new business capacity.
THE COMPANY: Established over 25 years, our client has a great reputation in the market. Established as a company in Ireland since the mid 1990’s the company is presently seeking to increase their sales presence across Ireland.
FOR THIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Strong field sales experience
* A track record of selling a service is essential
* You will be technically minded with excellent presentation skills
BENEFITS OF THIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE:
* Basic Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
* + Commission
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Lunch Allowance, Laptop, Mobile, 21 Days Holidays
LOCATION: The ideal candidate will live within 1 hours drive of Dublin
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!