Established in 1975, IFP Media is one of Ireland's leading media houses.
We offer a full suite of media services, including print and digital publishing, content creation and event management.
A leading media house based in south County Dublin is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its successful commercial team.
· Excellent written and spoken English is essential
· Minimum three years’ experience in a sales role preferred
· Energetic, proactive and results-oriented
· Self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative
· Team player with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Ability to perform under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Strong computer skills, including Mac, PC and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
· Previous experience in print production an advantage
· A keen eye for detail
· Excellent phone manner and outstanding customer service skills
Duties and responsibilities:
· Develop excellent working relationships with new and existing corporate clients
· Source new business leads, build and maintain databases
· Deliver presentations, proposals and written communications to a professional level
· Sell advertising on periodical and project publications across consumer and B2B titles
· Work effectively with the editorial, design and production departments
· Attend meetings and events
Please send your CV via this website before Friday 18th May
Based: Monkstown, Co Dublin