Viatel Ireland are seeking a Graduate Telephone Sales Executive to join our expanding Sales team. If you’re a high calibre graduate from a business, scientific and / or technical background with strong appreciation of sales - this is a fantastic opportunity to start and grow your career in the world of sales and technology, fully supported as part of a large team in a busy sales environment.
The position is focused on selling Viatel products and services to new and existing accounts while account managing a number of existing accounts.
Viatel is the largest Irish-owned provider of voice, data connectivity, data centre, hybrid cloud solutions and managed services. We are passionate about our people and offer excellent career prospects to those with ambition. As well as a high potential commission structure that rewards over-achievement, we offer a fantastic benefits package and the chance to work with a leading connectivity and IT service provider.
The role will encompass dealing with inbound and outbound sales campaigns, up-selling Viatel’s extensive product offering being Voice, Data, Managed Network Services and Data Centre / Hosting portfolio, into the existing and new accounts along with identifying and developing new business opportunities. In addition, the role will involve working closely with the Head of Sales, and across the wider Corporate Sales team, to provide ongoing sales support to customers outside of the defined base in response to inbound and outbound sales / customer enquiries.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about going the extra mile for our customers. The successful candidate(s) will be the ultimate self-starters, highly motivated and driven to achieve and exceed sales targets.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Take on outbound sales campaigns to existing and new account clients.
· To proactively engage with and manage a pre-defined customer base to ensure optimum customer satisfaction, long-term customer retention and to protect ongoing revenues and margins.
· Work with our Marketing team planning and representing Viatel at external events
· Reaching and over achieving on monthly and quarterly sales targets
· Through detailed knowledge of the Viatel product portfolio to up-sell new products and services in to the existing base at every relevant opportunity thus growing overall revenues and product penetration within the account base.
· To develop a clear understanding of customers business and technology requirements and to develop a qualified pipeline of sales opportunity.
· To actively and positively promote and sell Viatel’s National and Pan-European Voice, Data, Managed Networks and Data Centre / Hosting portfolio at all opportunities.
· To proactively identify and develop new business sales opportunities wherever possible to deliver new sales successes to the business.
· To efficiently and professionally respond to all inbound and outbound Sales campaigns and assist with general customer service / sales support requests wherever needed.
· To work closely with Head of Sales and wider Corporate sales team in support of overall Viatel customer base and with general sales support activity.
· Manage and progress all sales opportunities through CRM system ensuring completeness and accuracy of relevant opportunities.
· Through active and effective account and pipeline management to ensure relevant sales targets are achieved on an ongoing basis.
· Target driven individual hoping to gain experience in technology and telecoms sales
· A Great Positive Attitude is essential
· Strong communicator with excellent telephone manner.
· Highly professional, with strong personal and professional integrity, with ability to successfully represent Viatel both internally and externally.
· Strong relationship and inter-personal skills with ability to work effectively across customers, team members and within the wider Viatel business.
· Drive, energy and perseverance to ensure customer and business needs are achieved in most effective fashion.
· Track record of telephone sales is advantageous but not essential.
Applicants must be highly motivated individuals, able to work on own initiative and who have a positive desire to serve customer needs at all times.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
· Ideally degree educated with a relevant business, scientific and / or technical background
· Good understanding of the technology
· Positive attitude, professionalism and desire and ability to learn and progress is paramount.
· Computer proficient
· Fluency in English essential
· Telesales / telephone account management role supporting and selling business or corporate marketplace is advantageous.
- Attractive Salary + Commission
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Car Parking
- Social Club
Location: Dublin, Blanchardstown
To apply – please email your CV to email@example.com