Primary Purpose: The service is seeking a business development/lead generator to grow our list of business contacts who are responsible for recruiting staff. The role also includes growing our current list of referral sources who refer job seekers to our service.
The role is 20 hours and requires someone who is fully flexible and able to adapt their schedule to attend lead generation opportunities as needed. For example, networking events and lead appointments.
As a Business Development/Lead Generator, your duties & responsibilities will include:
· To develop, build and grow strong relationships with decision makers responsible for hiring staff. For example, business owners and HR contacts.
· To target the above decision makers within the retail, hospitality/catering, warehouse, cleaning and construction sectors.
· To target the service to referral sources, who refer 18 – 25 year old job seekers with a history of care to the service
· Build strong relationships with existing contacts.
· To maintain a contact database
· To work with and meet all targets
· . To understand the current job market and develop your plan accordingly
· To deliver regular reports
The Successful Candidate:
- You must have a minimum of 3 years previous Business Development experience.
- Your experience includes involvement in some of the following sectors - hospitality/catering; cleaning; warehouse/logistics; retail or construction sectors
- You have a third level Business or Marketing qualification
- You are focused and driven by sales
- You work to deadlines and targets
· You have excellent relationship building skills and an existing network of connections
· You are commercially aware
· You have excellent communication skills
· You are enthusiastic, flexible with a helpful, positive approach
o High level of proficiency in written and spoken English with an excellent phone manner is a requirement. The candidate should display a positive “can-do” orientated approach to their work.
o A self-starter with the ability to problem solve, create efficiencies and follow through.
o Experience of using databases and/or CRM systems an advantage
o Strong administrative experience and attention to detail
o Professional communication skills.
o Strong command of MS Office.