CONTEXT OF JOB
This role is field, and office based. The candidate will need to be a self-starter and of high caliber with the ability to identify, implement, manage and control numerous customer sectors & channels as their needs can vary significantly.
Confident, good communication skills, good listener, articulate, numerate, good interpersonal skills, organised and the ability to work well on their own are all key attributes which are required to perform this role effectively and efficiently
· Ensure orders for our products and vending equipment are achieved which meet or exceed sales targets.
· To generate new calls through telesales and Cold Calling, to keep the CRM package provided ‘Salesforce.com’ up to date.
· Generate new vending accounts for and on behalf of BDS Vending Solutions and to ensure adherence to journey plan, to achieve efficient servicing of sales territory.
· Promote the advantages of our Vending products, equipment, pricing and service Vs competition and actively seek the de-listing of competitors products.
· To establish excellent working relationships with our customers to engender trust and co-operation in order to realise maximum potential for sales and endorsement for products both in the short and long term.
· To maintain records, reports and controls to ensure adequate administration activities in order to provide a disciplined, professional and measurable approach to the business at all times.
· Working largely unsupervised and managing time in order to achieve objectives.
· Ability to take decisions without reference to others within the parameters of the job description.
· Displaying initiative in the generation and implementation of ideas which contribute to the development of BDS Vending Solutions.
· Understanding the importance of, and demonstrating an ability to, achieve an exceptionally high level of customer service for all existing and prospective customers.
· New Business Development divisional meetings will take place on a weekly basis in order to allow the Manager to receive progress reports on all activities and also to allow the Job Holder to contribute to other New Business Development activities.
20 days holidays