Working within the Inform team based in the Reach Ireland Office & the Premier Foods team - the Premier Foods Ireland Account Executive / Insight Analyst is charged with delivering ‘executional excellence’ across the required insight function.
This is a data centric role with key emphasis on data manipulation, interpretation, visualisation and insight. Identifying commercial opportunity.
The role will be predominantly based in Reach Offices with travel to Premier Food’s Ireland’s sites on a regular basis, reporting to the Account Controller.
The key activities which are listed below highlight the key activities within your client and role.
Inform analytical capability:
- Through understanding the Market & Category context, Premier Foods Ireland strategy and Field Team objectives highlight and communicate business opportunity to influence incremental sales.
- Initiate insight projects as well as respond to Premier Food’s Ireland’s needs
Make Premier Foods Ireland aware of new capabilities, products and services where appropriate
New Insight opportunities:
- The role will be required to liaise regularly with Premier Food Ireland’s contacts providing Inform support and investigating opportunities for new analysis and insight.
- Attending Premier Foods Ireland meetings, understanding Premier Foods Ireland requirements, developing briefs and providing proposals and analysis as a result
· Return on Investment – measuring the actual impact of Field Operations
· New product launches, reasons for success
· Promotional effectiveness, profitable promotions and compliance
· Point of Sale location and impact analysis
· Distribution compliance and opportunity analysis
· Intervention impact and lost sales opportunity
· Supply Chain operational efficiencies
Premier Food Ireland’s Presentations:
Regular attendance at Premier Food Ireland’s meetings including presenting Return on Investment, delivering Market analysis, explaining simplistically with commercial acumen our Inform products and services. Quarterly presentations.
Fulfilling complex multi data reporting, presented in an intuitive, flexible, impactful, user friendly format.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team working with amazing brands and a multinational FMCG client - Apply Now..