Leading Irish Magazine within the Financial / Business / Political landscape has a vacancy for an Advertising Sales Manager.
The role is part of the Sales and Commercial team, driving advertising revenue into the fortnightly publication and its online presence.
Candidates must have previous Senior Media Sales experience within the Irish Marketplace, selling to and driving relationships with Key Decision Makers in Ireland.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fostering excellent client relationships with Key Account Advertisers, both phone based and client facing
- Client presentations and business lunches
- Researching the client's marketplace and consultatively driving the commercial relationships
- Regular Competitor Analysis
- Advertising solutions across print and online
- Negotiating advertising contracts and pricing analysis
- Liaising with Advertising Agencies to promote the publication as part of client's media plans
- Continual account management
- Driving new business with relevant advertisers
- Working collaboratively with the Production and Editorial teams
- CRM Management
- Achieving and exceeding agreed sales targets
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Previous Sales or Media Experience
- Outgoing Personality, Interpersonal Skills, Persuasiveness
- Confidence, Detail-Orientated, Multi-Tasking, Reliability
- Target orientated with the desire to sell and meet ambitious targets
- Commercial awareness and strong networking skills
- Excellent digital media skills
Scope of the role:
You will have the opportunity to work with an established team of creative and committed employees in an interesting business, whilst also developing strong business relationships with senior influencers in the media industry. There is also an excellent opportunity to grow the online business whilst also supporting the CEO with public relations and marketing strategies.
Package in the region of €80K
Apply today with CV.