Are you passionate about the travel industry?
Have you 1-2 years experience in leading a successful sales team?
Then please read on as this may be the role for you!
This is a leading company in the travel industry, that provides tailored holiday options for walking and cycling trips around Europe and farther afield.
You will manage a team of 6 to 8 sales people.
Your priority in managing the team will be to:
- Ensure client enquiries are answered in a timely efficient manner.
- Manage inbound calls and outbound sales calls.
- Ensure that the team reach their targets.
- Manage sales rotas.
- Taking and controlling the quality of the information delivered and sales coaching.
- Daily reporting.
- Data quality checks.
- Assist on recruitment.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
What you need to have:
A Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar position
A Passion for travel
Sales acumen and track records of success
Experience with excel, CRM, booking system
A love of walking/hiking/cycling is a plus
A base salary of €32,000 (DOE)
Performance bonus of €2,800 OTE
Annual FAM trips
Complimentary travel with the company
22 days annual leave
Nice open plan environment
City centre location
If you feel like this would be a good fit but would like to find out a bit more, then please email me your CV and we can go from there - caroline.leahy(at)cpl.ie