Our Client is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager, that can hit the ground running, to identify and win new business opportunities through exosting parnerships and warm leads.
- To create and identify new business opportunities within target system integrators that support the achievement of your sales targets. You will leverage your industry expertise and market knowledge in order to identify new business opportunities, typically multi country based Managed Services contracts for Enterprise Voice, UCC, Enterprise Networks and managed desktop. Deal values can typically range from €500k to multi million euro contracts.
- To create, maintain and execute strategic account and opportunity plans to ensure structured development and an organised approach.
- To engage the stakeholders which often includes procurement and commercial departments to establish the project needs and delivery requirements.
- To manage all customer engagement, solutions definition, bid negotiation, pricing and closure activity.
Day to Day activities:
The Business Development Manager will agree a clear target audience with the Managing Director and will undertake a significant amount of stakeholder and decision maker identification in order to uncover commercial opportunities.
Sales activity will be through a range of communication channels including face-to-face, telephone, video, email and networking (social media/conferences).
Due to the international nature of the customer base, face to face customer meetings overseas will be held from time to time, although generally only after qualification.
Likely background / profile of candidates:
- Previous experience selling to/with Systems Integrators would be a distinct advantage.
- Successful track record selling multi-vendor ICT infrastructure solutions or Managed Service / outsourced solutions (5+ years).
- Able to demonstrate recent success stories and a clear understanding of sales techniques and pipeline building.
- Educated to degree level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in a hands on sales role having been involved in the complete sales cycle.
As this is a global role candidates must be flexible and be willing to travel to attend various customer meetings/presentations when required.
What’s on offer:-
- A permanent role offering excellent benefits – pension, healthcare, life assurance.
- Career progression in a growing ICT organisation.
- Global exposure dealing with major industry recognised partners.