Veritas - Shop Manager
Veritas is Ireland's leading religious publisher and retailer. The company seek a Temporary Store Manager (to cover sick leave) for their flagship store in Abbey Street Dublin.
Shop Manager- Benefits
• Salary €35k/€40k depending on experience.
• Possibility of long term role within the organisation
Shop Manager Role Responsibilities
• Retail Management- Ensure all areas of the store are operating to their full potential
• Customer Service- Oversee the delivery of the best possible customer service
• Staff Management- Manage, roster and delegate duties for staff
• Cash Handling - Ensure that the correct cash-handling procedures are followed at all times
• Retail Business Development- Monitor external environment on an on-going basis and report to the Sales Manager
• Stock Management- Optimise stock holding by department and monitor transfers in and out of the store.
Shop Manager Key Requirements
• Previous 5 years experience in a retail environment
• Proficiency in IT/EPOS/Microsoft systems an advantage
• Be proactive and capable of taking initiative
• Be articulate, self motivated and able to adapt quickly to new situations
• Keen attention to detail