Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and organised candidate to join our growing team! Ideally someone who is at the early stage of their career.
About Research and Markets:
We offer over 1.5 million research resources, empowering our clients to make smart business decisions. Research and Markets offer a variety of business intelligence and market research product types; including market reports, subscription products, directories, database tables, maps, conference call transcripts, newsletters and much more. Over 400 of the Fortune 500 buy their research from us! Clients include GoodYear, GSK, Hilton Worldwide, Hewlett Packard, Accenture and many more.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Generating cleansing lists to ensure they are up to date and for purpose
· Full utilisation on suite of suite of email lead generation tools
· Optimizing current email templates to follow brand guidelines, increase engagement/conversion metrics, and maintain email best practices
· Communicate with internal team members effectively to execute email campaigns.
· Provide actionable campaign optimization insights based on campaign analysis.
· Collaborate and contribute ideas at marketing planning meetings.
· Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes.
· Communicate results and provide and implement improvement recommendations.
· Develop best practices in managing customer list data for optimal segmentation and management purposes.
Qualifications & Knowledge Required:
· Relevant degree qualification
· 1 plus years of online marketing experience including email marketing experience
· Advanced excel skills
· Experienced in developing and maintaining a customer database
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Attention to detail is a must
· Tenacity is your most appealing strength
· Methodical in approach to finding solutions
· Agile and flexible in your approach to a working environment
· Can work independently or part of a team
· Results orientated
· Proven track record to form successful working relationships with colleagues and superiors
· Ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
· Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and enjoy the challenge
· Eligible to work in Ireland
What this role offers:
· Excellent start for individuals seeking opportunities within Sales/Marketing
· Subsidised social committee
· Annual bonus scheme
· Scope for promotion
· Very attractive commission rates €€€€
· A dynamic company with excellent prospects for career development
· “Refer a friend” scheme
· Great location and work life balance – flexi time
· Subsidised Health Insurance