Creme Global is an award-winning company with clients all over the world. Our clients include government agencies, multinational companies, industry groups and academic institutions. We are the world leaders in data science for exposure assessment and predictive intake modelling.
Our culture is creative, scientific and progressive and our multidisciplinary team is highly skilled with backgrounds in data science, mathematics, nutrition, food science, physics, bioinformatics, computer science, engineering and business.
Creme Global has developed a unique data science platform (Expert Models) on which we create and deploy models and datasets which are used by our team and clients to analyse and model data in a user-friendly environment.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development & Sales professional to help deliver on our growth objectives. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the sales process from lead generation to contract signed, selling our leading data science products and services. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable commercial experience in the sector and will have the ability to sell high-value data science services and technology to clients locally and internationally.
Duties will include researching prospects, lead generation and qualification, proactive outbound sales activity, pipeline management, CRM, organising and attending online and in-person meetings, preparing presentations, following up with prospects, negotiating sales and driving the sales process.
This is a key role within Creme Global with the opportunity for excellent career progression as the company grows in the next 3 years. As our customer base is worldwide, there will be an opportunity for international experience.
- Establish new accounts and promote new product introductions
- Carry out proactive, outbound sales activity to generate new prospects and leads
- Identify new leads via multiple channels in an organised and systematic fashion including manual lead analysis and categorisation
- Prioritise and qualify leads from different sources: Website, Outbound Activity, Online & Print Media, Marketing Campaigns, Online Events and Demos
- Enter new leads and maintain records in the company CRM system
- Conduct effective lead follow-up programs
- Arrange meetings / sales demos on-line, on-site and at trade shows
- Drive and administer the sales pipeline and report progress on a weekly basis
- Ensure that pricing and marketing material is up to date and relevant and that the company has the required collateral to achieve sales and business development targets
- Achieve and maintain a high level of technical understanding and proficiency in all areas related to the assigned Software and Technology Services offerings
- Plan and arrange attendance at, and participation in, international conferences and trade shows
- Contribute to the company sales and marketing plan
- Maintain existing marketing activity, ensuring it is fit for purpose and provides maximum ROI.
- Identify new revenue generating streams and create business cases to justify same
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least five years of successful business development and sales experience in a scientific or advanced technology role
- Ability to craft and execute effective sales campaigns for international markets
- Ability to interpret technical, scientific and business requirements and develop effective sales proposals
- The proven ability to develop opportunities into long term business partnerships and revenue
- High level of time-management skills, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Extremely strong interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written.
- IT literacy: Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), CRM.
- Fluency in the English language is required.
Location: Dublin 2, Ireland
Salary: DOE, negotiable
Contract: Full-time, Permanent