Ruminant Veterinary Territory Sales Manager
Dublin (with travel across the east coast of Ireland)
Are you a talented sales professional OR are you looking to break into sales and maximise your life sciences qualification?
Could you thrive, learn and grow with an incredible, well-established and growing company?
If so, read on.
Our client is an animal health sales and marketing company. Due to a retirement, they are now seeking a Ruminant Veterinary Territory Sales Manager to join their team.
- Excellent salary DOE
- Company car
- Attractive benefits package
- Comprehensive training
- A great working environment to enable you to develop an amazing career
As a Ruminant Veterinary Territory Sales Manager, you will be tasked with developing new business opportunities and managing sales throughout the East of Ireland.
Utilising a flexible and creative approach, you will create sales of our client’s animal health products to a range of customers across a number of industry sectors.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and achieve sales targets within a supportive environment
- Introduce new products and services throughout your territory
- Explore opportunities to grow existing business
- Build relationships with key accounts and new potential customers
- Manage the product portfolio and develop the ability to differentiate between them and their specific attributes
- Resolve queries and provide sound advice
- Plan and review territory activity using modern analytical techniques
To be considered as a Ruminant Veterinary Territory Sales Manager, you will need:
- Veterinary sales experience OR relevant sales experience within the medical, pharmaceutical or agricultural industries
- A life sciences qualification in agricultural science, veterinary science or animal science
- Strong IT skills
- A full driving licence
- A driven and positive attitude
Other companies may call this role Ruminant Veterinary Territory Sales Manager, Veterinary Territory Sales Manager, Medical Sales Manager, Pharmaceutical Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, or Senior Sales Rep.
To apply for the role of Ruminant Veterinary Territory Sales Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: Full time