Small Domestic Appliances Retail Sales Account Manager
· The role requires an experienced sales person (3yrs+) with good commercial acumen who is highly motivated to make a difference and grow our Small Domestic Appliances business. This role is primarily focused on new business development, leading in to account management
The successful candidate will have:
· A background in and excellent product knowledge of Small Domestic Appliance products.
· At least 3 years’ experience in sales & account management role.
· Proven record of success in direct sales, including a demonstrated ability to generate and qualify leads independently.
· Ability to work autonomously to achieve sales targets.
· Ability to converse and present to staff from store manager to National Buyer level
· A natural positive attitude towards providing excellent quality service; excellent telephone manner is essential.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships.
· Ability to develop positive business relationships and to ‘close’ a sale.
· Adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to merchandise store stock and point of sale material in an effective way to maximize sales.
The successful candidate will:
· Win new business by generating new leads and business relationships, prospecting & proactive enquiry generation in addition to managing existing accounts.
· Gain better product positioning in store for the products they sell.
· Maintain regular calls/ visits on customer base.
· Meet and/or exceed individual and team sales targets.
· Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and parties throughout the sales process.
· Develop appropriate relationships with customers and find new and innovative ways to continually enhance the customers preference to buy from the us rather than from any other source.
· Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate means to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
· Strong numerical skills, understanding margins and costs, profits etc.
· History in managing sales to achieve targets.
· Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office. PowerPoint, Excel.
· Good working knowledge of Salesforce/ Saleslogix / Sage CRM or similar.