* Well established Irish Organisation
* Distributor of some industry leading brands
* Excellent construction related opportunity
Established since the late 80s and employing around 20 people, this organisation has held a strong position within the Irish market for the sales of a variety of construction machinery like excavators, diggers, dumpers, crushers and compressors to name a few. They mostly sell into the construction industry, directly and through hire companies, as well as selling to certain industrial end users e.g. mining sector. Due to recent growth in the market, the company are now looking to hire a new sales representative.
The Role – Field Sales Representative:
Territory = Leinster Mainly plus Connacht
This Field Sales Representative role will involve selling the full portfolio of construction and mining machinery to the construction market, directly and through hire companies, as well as selling to certain industrial end users e.g. mining sector. You will be selling to senior decision makers like managing directors, project managers, site managers and financial controllers. Although this role will entail managing some existing accounts, you will be responsible for generating new business as well.
For this Field Sales Representative role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Ideally you will have sold capital equipment into the construction market or industrial end user sector
* Those selling building materials and supplies to the construction sector, with a focus on new business sales, will also be considered
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
Benefits of this role:
* Basic salary €40 - €45k
* Company car
* Mobile phone, Laptop,
* Holiday: 21
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Sarah Griffin on 016-780-116 consultants to discuss how we can help you!