* Management opportunity with a Market Leading Multi-National
* Excellent career potential
* General Site Manager
Our client is a well-established market leader in the consumer electronics and appliance sector. They boast some impressive, well known brands. Our client is one of the market leaders in their sector, and due to continued growth, they now seek to hire a new General Site Manager.
The Role – General Site Manager:
Working from their Dublin office, the new General Site Manager will be responsible for managing a multi-disciplined team, from customer service to after sales, spare parts, workshop, Service Engineers and warehousing. The objective of this role is to ensure that the consumer experience remains positive, and to continually improve on the process that add to this experience, including after sales, servicing, repairs and returns. This entails ensuring customer service issues are dealt with professionally, quickly and cost effectively. Our client need somebody who wants to get involved at the front line to ensure this happens.
For this General Site Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Senior Management Experience
* Ideally you will have experience managing a multi-functional team
* Candidates from a general management or operational management background will be well suited
* You must be passionate about delivering a positive customer experience
* You must be able to multi-task
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* You must be driven, ambitious and self-motivated
Benefits of this role:
* Basic salary €50-70k DOE
* Some fringe benefits
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact one of our consultants to discuss how we can help you!