Xpert professional, based in county kildare employ's both Ireland largest sales and technical divisions to the professional hair care industry.
We distribute a range of luxury products for use within and to be sold by Ireland's salon industry.
We are offering the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to join a very successful Team in a very exciting industry.
Salon account Representative required
Xpert professional is the largest privately owned distributor in Irelands professional haircare industry. We distribute luxury brands such as ALFAPARF of Milan, Moroccanoil and Shiseido's Joico luxury Brand.
We have a reputation for delivering the highest quality and service within the Industry . It is our motivated and satisfied workforce that lies at the heart of our success. In return for our employees’ positive work efforts, we provide the opportunity of a long term career path working alongside our driven and dedicated team.
We are offering the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their career in this exciting and progressive industry.
As a Sales Representative, you will be required to visit our salon customers on a monthly basis , actively promoting our ALFAPARF Milano and Joico haircare brands, you will meet and exceed sale targets, manage an existing territory, develop your account numbers and turnover while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is provided. Manufacturer’s Training will be provided.
- Meeting and exceeding targets.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process so all customer expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to identify and anticipate needs in order to help further develop sales in your area.
- Processing all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining a strong educational programme for your customers through our academy.
- Deliver additional product training to your customers as required.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong negotiating and closing skills
- Enthusiasm to exceed monthly sales targets
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Friendly and professional manner
- Smart personal appearance
- A full and valid Irish Driving Licence or equivalent
This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. A company car, VW passat or similar is provided with company phone , iPad etc.
If you feel you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you today. Please apply below including full Cover Letter and CV.