The Company: Dycon Ltd is a privately owned company based in Kilcoole, Co Wicklow where it operates from its own 2400sqm premises. The company is 30 years in business and has an established market position in Ireland, North and South. Our own manufacturing of tile adhesives and building chemicals under the Panabond brand is complemented with agencies from market leading companies such as Rustoleum, Dap, Mellerud, Dural, Metolux etc. Dycon has grown Rustoleum to being the No 1 brand in the Spray Paint and Furniture Paint categories.
The Role: To facilitate the continuing growth and development of our business, Dycon wishes to appoint a Merchandiser to cover Dublin and surrounding counties. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to play a significant role in the commercial development of an established and successful company.
• Responsible for maintaining established customer accounts with a focus on identifying further business opportunities with existing customers.
• Delivery of a full merchandising service to existing customers such as Woodies, ensuring the company’s products are attractively displayed in store.
Identify new market opportunities and work with the Sales Manager to deliver sales growth and develop new customers both in the hardware, builders’ merchant and engineering supplies market.
The Candidate: The successful candidate will have a pleasant and outgoing personality and be someone who understands customers’ needs.
• A ‘doer’ who takes ownership of tasks.
• Highly organised and disciplined. Strong communication skills.
• Ideally have a background in FMCG.
Salary: The remuneration package on offer will reflect the importance of the role and the experience of the successful candidate. Company van, tablet, phone and full expenses provided. Full, clean driving licence essential.