Sales Account Management Rep – Russian
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Russian speaking, Sales Account Representative with 1-2 years’ sales experience with some of this experience gained in an online, technology or software company to join them, initially on a 6-month contract. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients.
Job Reference: BBBH 10838
Do you have the right experience for this role?
* Fluency in Russian and English.
* 1-2 years’ sales experience with some of this gained within an online, tech or software company.
* The ability to analyse data.
What will you be doing?
* Hit sales goals while maintaining excellent customer service.
* Identify opportunities to upsell, cross sell and renew existing SMB clients.
* Support Account Management revenue in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
* Resolve incoming customer inquiries.
* Build relationships with the most strategic clients and Partners and other teams.
* Lead business growth campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis.
* Examine data trends and client performance, prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
Are there any benefits?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
Job Reference: BBBH 10846