About The Company
Michael Flannery Catering Supplies Ltd is an Irish owned, family run business operating in Dublin 9. We have grown into one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of commercial catering equipment and hygiene supplies.
We pride ourselves on providing a personal, and efficient service to all of our customers.
We supply a wide range of front and backhouse equipment, products from food packaging, washroom hygiene, janitorial products, kitchenware, barware, and electrical equipment,
Due to our rising success, over the last 16 years, we are currently seeking a Business Development Manager.
· Proven and demonstrable career success in a sales/customer catering equipment environment
· Committed, ambitious and money motivated
· Meet & exceed agreed monthly sales targets
· Must achieve an average of 5 business sales call a day with prospective customers
· Achieving daily/weekly/monthly sales targets
· Strong influence and negotiating skills
· Good judgment and decision making skills
· Ability to prioritise and plan workload effectively
· Computer literate
· Full Clean Driving licence
· Ideal candidate will have experience of sales within our industry, selling directly to end users.
· Competitive salary
. Uncapped Commission
· Company Car/Car Allowance
· Laptop and mobile phone
This is a very exciting and new role which will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work in a growing business making a big impact, and to receive a generous salary and benefits package.
You will generate leads and set your own appointments with prospective customers through effective territory management including referrals and cold calling.
Consistently meeting the needs of our customers whilst staying one step ahead of our competition, we have developed a winning formula and we are proud of what we have achieved. We’re a dynamic, fast paced and ambitious business that really recognises and rewards success so whatever your aspirations, we’ll give you the support and development you need to reach your goals.
What We Offer:
· Proven and well-organised company structure and support
· Ongoing training and supported development
· Chance to progress within the business
· Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an uncapped commission structure with massive earning potential and a range of benefits for the successful candidates
The culture of the company is based around rewarding high performance and achievement and by celebrating our success with attractive incentives.
The post is based at the company head office in Dublin 9 but the role holder will be mobile. Dublin will be defined as their area of work but a certain degree of travel outside of this area may be required from time to time and as business dictates.
No agency contact please.