IGate Interiors has been recently set up & we are looking for somebody driven & ambitious to manage this new division of our business.
We supply office furniture to businesses across Ireland.
We want this to be the last position you ever apply for. We are looking for someone who wants to make a career out of this with a long term view. We need someone who embraces & practices that serving others, not selling to them is the best way to grow the company and their commission.
· Speed of execution – someone who sees something and immediately wants to get it done
· Highly Relational – you will need to connect relationally very quickly with prospects, they need to know that you understand their needs
· Service Sales Background – you will sell a valued business service, which does not have the tangibility of a product. You will have to paint a picture of how the service will change their business & why they should jump on board.
· Excellent communication skills – on the phone and face to face
· Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
· A take ownership approach – act like you own the company
The role will involve:
- New lead generation
- Order management
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Inbound Sales
The ideal candidate will be experienced:
- working in a busy office as part of a team
- communicating by phone/email with a broad range of customers & suppliers to manage orders in a timely efficient fashion
- product knowledge and industry experience essential
The ideal candidate will need own car.
Please send us your CV & cover letter if this sounds like the job for you!