We are looking for a hardworking, intelligent Financial Advisor to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for the right person.
Starting package is €30,000 p/a plus quarterly bonuses & commission (€42k OTE).
Existing Financial Advisors who have come through our Career Path Programme have brought their earnings up to in excess of €100,000 p/a within 3-4 years.
· Managing appointments for Financial Advisors.
· Setting up group meetings in the Public Sector.
· Reviewing existing customer benefits.
· Upselling benefits.
· Field work once established.
Skills & Experience Required:
- An interest in developing a long term career in financial services.
- Minimum one-year experience in a financial services customer facing position.
- Fully or partly QFA'd.
- Track record in meeting/exceeding targets
- Driving ambition to achieve goals
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Integrity/ a client centred approach.
- An understanding of the relationship between hard work and success
- A desire to constantly learn and improve
Career Incentive & Benefits:
- Paid support for any remaining QFA exams.
- Access to a warm client bank.
- Ongoing training and development through our ‘Career Path’ programme.
- Full compliance, administrative and marketing training / support.
- Pension & Life Cover Benefits after two years.
Irish Pensions and Finance, established since 1993 are one of the main providers of financial services to the Public Sector, with 137 Union sponsored AVC schemes and over 20,000 existing clients.
Currently we have a team of 45 working in the company and we are growing due to demand.
Based in Bracetown Business Park, IPF is easily accessible by regular train & bus services and is a ten minute drive from Blanchardstown.