Financial Accountant - City Centre - Software Co.
Our client is seeking a newly qualified financial accountant to work within a small cohesive finance team on the preparation of internal and external financial reporting. You will be part of a culture that is results-focused, collaborative and inspirational.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Financial Accountant will provide accurate and timely information which ensures management can deliver services of the highest quality.
Assist with the monthly management accounts processes.
- Manage and monitor company cash flow on an ongoing basis.
- Production of the annual budget, and its ongoing financial oversight.
- Detailed future forecasting.
- Management of the annual audit.
- Management, review and improvement of all accounting and taxation processes and systems within the company.
- Ad hoc financial reporting.
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Must have strong knowledge of Excel - must be able to manipulate spreadsheets including sort, sum, subtotalling and creating pivots tables. Must be proficient in the use of Excel and be willing to look at ways of using Excel to improve existing manual processes
- Willingness to assume significant responsibility, ownership and accountability
- A 'can-do' approach with the ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability with a logical approach to problem solving and sound judgement
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on quality output
The salary for this position is competitive and will reflect experience levels and importance of the role.