Business Development Manager
Sales job- My client, one of the largest specialist distribution companies in Ireland, are looking to add to their expanding team buy recruiting a Business Development Manager to expand their base in the Greater Dublin area.
Based in the Dublin West my client services the industrial sector with a wide variety of products ranging from clean room equipment, safety equipment, protective clothing and many other items. If you are ambitious, have the ability to work on your own initiative and have a proven record of achieving and exceeding targets then this job is for you
· Convert the strategic and tactical business plans for the segment that will provide profitable business performance for the nominated account.
· Ability to utilize CRM systems in order to effectively sell the value and service proposition to the customer base.
· Achieve the sales, profitability and other targets within nominated customer account base, taking account of Activity Based Management (ABM)
· Collaborate with branch network, segments and channels in order to ensure there is full understanding and ‘buy in’ on the service proposition and that it is delivered to the customer
· The ability to source and develop new accounts and to maximise their potential
· Provide account management for the nominated accounts, which will include the implementation of the development plan
· Identify non-segment accounts with the growth potential to become major (segment) accounts and provide colleagues in the branch network with the support to ensure that this happens.
· Contribute to the effective operation of the business through active collaboration in activities required as a senior member of the business team.
· Provide management with required reports, information and feedback to contribute to the effective strategic planning, budgeting and performance management of the business in agreed formats and within agreed timeframes
· At least 2 years’ experience in industrial sales, knowledge of the Pharma industry an advantage
· Dynamic, ambitious, target driven with a hunter mentality
· Ability to work on own initiative, to take control and ownership of the complete sales pipeline and feedback information to head office
· Good computer skills and have experience of working with CRM systems
· Experience in delivering presentations and solutions to senior management
· Full clean Drivers Licence
Salary and Benefits
· Salary €50-55,000 depending on experience
· Generous commission structure
· Company car and fuel card
· Laptop and mobile phone
If you would like to apply to this position contact Conal at 01 662100