Director of Sales & Marketing (Lasure) - Limerick based.
This is an exciting new Senior opportunity, reporting directly to the Hotel General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have pervious senior experience in Hospitality Sales & Marketing.
The role involves planning and directing the Marketing activities and Leisure sales of the Hotel, ensuring the successful implementation of the Marketing Plan and the development of long term Leisure customer partnerships.
This senior role involves working with both the Sales team and Marketing team as well as all hotel departments, to deliver budgeted revenues and outstanding Customer Service.
The successful candidate will contribute and manage the implementation of the annual Hotel Sales & Marketing strategies for all market segments. Accountable for the management of selected key Leisure accounts and maximising the resources to exceed revenue targets and market / customer share.
Specific duties and responsibilities will include the following:
1) Managing the Marketing function to ensure that the hotel maximises sales in line with the budget and marketing plan in the following areas:
- Meetings & Events
- Leisure Centre
- Car Park
2) Develop, control and maintain the Hotel website in line with brand standards and initiate new strategies to grow revenue and brand awareness.
3) Overseeing, managing and developing the hotel brand through advertising, signage, print, graphics etc... ensuring that all in-house merchandising is appropriately targeted tot he relevant audiences.
4) Manage all online and e-commerce marketing activities.
5) Manage all offline marketing activities.
6) Develop and execute the Food & Beverage calendar of events and all associated sales and marketing activities.
7) Develop and execute the Weddings calendar of events and all associated sales and marketing activities.
8) Develop and execute the Hotel's social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc...
9) Responsible for the Hotel's annual Public Relations Plan.
10) Develop and execute all sales and marketing activities for the Energise Leisure Centre.
11) Target Tour Operators for Series / Ad Hoc Groups and FIT business.
12) Manage the hosting of client and corporate events as the business may require from time to time.
13) Full involvement in regular (daily, weekly, monthly etc..) reporting to the Senior Management Team.
14) Sales & Marketing team management and development.
The ideal candidate will:
- possess previous senior hotel Sales & Marketing experience.
- have a proactive sales approach with good commercial acumen.
- possess a high level of written and spoken English with excellent telephone manner.
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- work well under pressure and complete work to strict deadlines.
- be able to respond quickly and positively to changing requirements.
- display leadership and the ability to maintain professionalism at all time.
- PC skills to include; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and website CMS.
For more information about the job please contact Renata Alves on phone number 01 253 0124 or firstname.lastname@example.org