Ireland's leading supplier & installer of renewable energy saving products to Irish home owners with more than 10 years experience, we use only the best solar products available on a nationwide & worldwide basis. We are in the fastest growing sector with a steady 20% increase in sales per annum. Growing with the Irish economy, the idea of ‘Green’ is becoming more prevalent everyday with more people recognizing it which in return reduces environmental footprint.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, responsible for supervising Telesales Representatives to maximize customer base. Executes Telesales program to generate leads for energy consultancy. Coordinates and supervises day-to-day telesales efforts of the assigned Telesales Representatives to meet sales revenue objectives. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least three or more other full-time employees.
- Leads and monitors activities of Telesales Representatives to ensure effective performance.
- Provides motivation to Representatives through individual contact, goal setting, periodic meetings, and recommendation of incentive plans.
- Establishes telesales department goals and policies in line with company policy
- Provides direction to employees according to established policies and management guidance. Administers Company policies that directly affect subordinate employees.
- Ensures that established goals and quotas for the department are reached and motivates department to meet these goals.
- Recruits and trains staff on products and services (through formal training and one-on-one coaching / mentoring) by focusing on the sales process to ensure maximum lead generation and high closure rates for new business.
- Assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Ensures 100% compliance of "Do Not Call" policies.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work five days a week, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least two years telesales department supervising experience
- Knowledge of telesales operations
- Knowledge, skill and ability to motivate sales performance and drive results
- Skill and ability to lead and supervise the work of others
- Skill and ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced sales environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Creative thinking
- Leaving Cert or higher qualification
Solar Craft is an equal opportunity