We are an experienced innovator in the design, manufacture, and supply of high-performance product identification and coding products for the industrial marketplace. We provide the latest in systems, software, and media and back them with a nation-wide network of direct sales, service, and technical support.
Our products can be found in virtually all industries, from medical to retail; from plastics to automotive; from food to pharmaceutical. Our systems are used to address countless applications such as product identification, compliance labelling, inventory control, work-in progress tracking, warehousing, and logistics
To compliment our sales Team, We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, experienced, Business Development Manager to:
· Identify new business opportunities through vertical marketing
· Provide solutions to customer’s labelling requirements
· Develop new opportunities and sales in both new and existing accounts
· Locate, develop and manage new channel and reseller partners
· Prepare quotations and detailed proposals in response to customer requirements
· Devise sales and marketing strategies and plans to achieve ambitious and targeted growth
· Work closely with the rest of the executive team to develop the company's strategy and business plans
· Identify and develop new lines of business and revenue opportunities
· Meet and exceed customer expectations and deliver the best possible customer service
· Promote the Company brand in the target markets
The ideal candidate should be able to manage their own sales activity, pipeline and demonstrate a proven track record in a professional sales environment.
The candidate will operate within a monthly targeted environment.
· Previous sales or channel management experience with a proven track record of success.
· Must be able to seek out and find new business opportunities and close as appropriate
· Successful candidates must have at least 3 years experience in Sales / Account management, preferably in an IT or Auto Identification environment and have a proven track record of growing business relationships with customers and/or channels to achieve sales targets.
· The person we are looking for will understand the importance of meeting and exceeding sales targets in line with business expectations. They will have the ability to create, implement and execute on commercial engagements and produce accurate forecasting reports
· Must be a quick learner, resourceful, enthusiastic and an energetic self starter with initiative
· Success in this role will require a professional and highly organised approach combined with excellent communication skills, business acumen and relationship building.
· Candidates need to be highly organised and outgoing with excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Candidates should have good commercial awareness and customer understanding, an aptitude for working as part of a team.
A competitive and incentivized OTE package will be negotiated to commensurate with qualifications and experience.