At Osborne we are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join a reputable and HR Consultancy based in South Dublin.
You will join an established and talented team and as part of their growth strategy you will work closely with their current clients and building out new relationships as well.
- Based out of South Dublin
- Salary €30-40k DOE
- Training and support
- Engaging and understanding with prospective clients, identify and scope their requirements with a client centric approach through to issuing proposals and follow up.
- Manage the sales process and develop your accounts from initial contact to closure.
- Prospect, initiate and nurture relationships with HR decision-makers to generate new business opportunities.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly targets.
- Perform outbound activities / lead generation to build revenue pipeline.
- Capture, track and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system reporting on the status of all activities.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and weekly/monthly/quarterly company meetings.
- Represent the brand professionally by introducing the company, its history, and offering in the best possible way.
- Provide feedback on wins, losses and client feedback, to support the ongoing refinement of our sales strategies.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of HR trends as well as products and services.
- Target key decision-makers, determine buying readiness, budgets and timelines.
- Communicate and establish expectations for weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ideally 2-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Ideally experience selling HR/Recruitment/Training and/or employee relations services
- Knowledge of HR Practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Independent and team player
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
To be considered for this position apply today or call Emma Hickey on 01 5252457.