On behalf of our client based in North Dublin, we are now recruiting for an energetic and enthusiastic Business Development Representative to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate who has a Degree/Diploma level in technical education or equivalent, with minimum 1 year sales experience within B2B to progress in their career. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales with new accounts whilst also maintaining and managing relationships with the current, loyal customer base. This role is located fully onsite in Dublin 17 for first 6 – 9 months; hybrid model may be considered after this period. Following the probationary period, you will be required to be on the road at times so a full licence with own transport is essential.
- Managing smaller accounts, ensuring satisfaction with our service.
- Supporting the external Area Field Sales Managers and assisting with quotations whilst also acting as their primary contact for sales related queries.
- Research the marketplace to determine new customer opportunity
- Once fully trained up (on the road with sales team), the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing certain locations on their own (eg Dublin/Wicklow/Meath)
- Promote the company’s products and services; providing strong technical advice to ensure the best solution.
- Prepare reports on activities, achievements and sales for Management.
- Assist with the management of internal CRM System.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Energetic, enthusiastic individual with ambition and eager to progress in their career
- Degree / Diploma level technical education or equivalent
- B2B sales experience (1 year minimum required)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and have strong time management skills
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be a highly motivated and target driven individual, with an already proven track record in sales (preferred)
- Presentation Skills
- Full clean driving licence with own transport
- IT Skills – specifically MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- €35,000 – €45,000 D.O.E.
- Performance based bonus structure after initial 6 months
- Role will eventually lead to a company car once training completed
- Internal career progression opportunities
- Staff recreational activities
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Laura McLoughlin or call 041 986 5058.
Email me jobs like this