We are looking for a Business Development Manager who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day.
Evolving at a rapid pace, Perform IT are dominating the Application Intelligence marketplace thus require experienced A-players with a thirst for growth. This role entails that you establish trust and credibility with prospects and customers through collaborating with your solution team by conducting product demo’s both in-person and via web-based technologies, as well as:
• Articulate and manage our sales cycles to present the value of our full product suite to decision makers
• Developing and managing relationships within enterprise organisations, presenting to
C-level executives the value of our integration services
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in hubspot.com, while creating satisfied customers
Team Working as part of a high-energy team of regional sales managers who have a track record of significant overachievement.
Pipeline generation is the lifeblood of our operation and in joining this team; you must possess that same drive to uncover new opportunities as part of your daily operating rhythm. While exceptionally talented, the team retains a significant focus on personal and professional development, therefore we will only seek individuals wishing to grow and develop their careers.
Preferably you have a Bachelor’s Degree as well as strong negotiation skills. Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications are a must.
You also have:
• 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment
• Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
• Both SaaS and on-premise selling experience is desirable
• Previous Sales Methodology training, SaaS Performance Management or Applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
• Excellent presentation and poise
• Strong computer skills, including hubspot.com or best in class CRM solutions
• Languages: Fluent English with language competency in another EU language a distinct advantage
- Information Technology & Service
Salary 65k plus Negotiable depending on experience.
OTE upwards of 135k. We would expect the OTE to increase as the appointee makes the role their own.