FRS Recruitment are seeking an experience Sales Engineer/Business Development Manager to join a reputable company specialising in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and HVAC systems across the commercial, hospitality & industrial sectors.
Exciting opportunity to join an established company with excellent package on offer to successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of the reoccurring revenue account base. This account base - the service contract book. The successful candidate will also be responsible for selling reoccurring service solutions to both existing customers as well as newly prospected opportunities, quoting, and collaboration with existing sales staff and administrative personnel. Your target audience being existing customers, FM companies, Mechanical Contractors, Consultant Specifiers.
This role may appeal to existing service managers/engineers who would like to move into a sales role or candidates who currently work in the FM sector who want to join an established progressive company with good career prospects.
* Demonstrated ability to prospect, research, and qualify potential customers utilizing company equipment installed database, referrals, internal leads, directories, and competitor sites.
* Ability to secure 5 new weekly appointments through working with marketing department to target specific sectors.
* Make effective sales presentations, conduct customer needs assessment, answer questions, and objections proficiently and responsibly.
* Ability to secure new customer maintenance agreements.
* Ability to establish customer rapport and effective questioning techniques to identify the prospect’s needs, budget, decision-making process, timeline, and next steps.
* Perform site specific survey of existing mechanical systems and put together equipment lists.
* Ability to promptly address customer objections utilizing sales techniques developed through sales training.
* Develop and maintain sales contacts and sales activity in company’s CRM
* Prospecting for potential clients and building a continuing list of prospects to call on.
* Appointment setting through, networking, referrals, etc.
* Communication with Sales Manager regarding schedule, weekly activity, estimates and proposals.
* Meeting established sales goals as defined in our sales representative plan
* Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in HVAC, Mechanical or Electrical or Facilities management.
* Experience in sales not essential as company will provide full sales training to ideal candidate
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Self-motivated, extraverted, tactful, organized, results and goal-oriented professional.
* Driven by a desire to satisfy customers and provide a high level of customer relations skills.
* Computer skills using programs such as outlook, word, excel and CRM program
* Ability to do presentations in front of owners and decision makers
* Valid driving licence (vehicle provided with position)
* Company events
* Company pension
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Free or subsidised travel
* On-site parking
* 8-hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* Performance bonus
Email me jobs like this