Renaissance, Ireland's leading Cyber Security Distributor are looking to expand their team in line with market demands and continued business growth. This is a perfect opportunity for a Sales/Account Executive, looking to progress quickly in a thriving company. Experience gained will be extensive in this vibrant Irish Cyber Security Sector.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable managing inbound leads, making outbound calls, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
This is the opportunity to build a career in a dynamic industry leading to high rewards. A self-starter with ambition and drive is needed.
If you want to take things easy and not challenge yourself this role is not for you!!
Position will be based at:
Leopardstown Dublin (on the Luas Line) – Ideally with the challenges of accommodation In Dublin you will already be living within commutable distance of Leopardstown.
Sales area to be covered:
This is an office based position covering sales of Cyber Security and compliance technologies within Ireland
Account Executive reporting to the Sales Director
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Managing licence renewals, sales fulfilment and processing orders.
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Coordinate vendor forecasting and updating the sales status between the sales team and the vendors.
Ideally the candidate will have the following qualifications BUT If you have a good general education and ability to learn and consume knowledge that is more important.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing or Business OR min 2 years of relevant sales experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- This is a full time position
- Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive basic salary
- Excellent OTE – this is uncapped!
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Full bespoke training
- Bonus / incentive scheme
Please email CV's to mconway@Renaissance.ie
NOTE: WE DO NOT NEED THE ASSISTANCE OF ANY RECRUITMENT AGENCIES MANY THANKS