Eurosales International is a leading retail distribution company operating in the cosmetics, beauty, and healthcare markets. We operate across Ireland and the UK, and offer a full end-to-end service. This includes import, logistics and warehousing, managing our own sales force, sourcing, and marketing strategies.
We supply both Independent Pharmacies and Pharmacy Groups, within the Pharmacy Market, as well as multiple retail chains in the grocery sector and department stores.
Role: Account Manager, Pharmacy Channel
Salary: Competitive Package Available
· Serve customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
· Services the full Eurosales International call file within the territory
· Duties include receiving orders, merchandising, cosmetic stand maintenance, planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of customer
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature and the use of the Arcos order platform
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
· Previous Pharmacy experience required
· Customer service focused
· Proven track record for meeting sales targets
· Excellent closing skills
· Prior experience in territory management
· Prospecting skills
· Presentation skills
· Client relationships
· Motivation for sales
· Existing relationships within the Pharma industry advantageous
· A full Clean Drivers Licence