FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of Social Media Executive (Graduate)' on behalf of a leading Irish Agribusiness, based in Dublin West. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager - you will build, grow and manage online traffic to our client’s platforms, with the aim of increasing brand awareness and online engagement.
This is a full time perm (Entry Level) role offering excellent benefits and career progression for the right candidate.
Schedule: Mon - Fri with Hybrid option to work 2 days in office and 3 days at home.
Excellent benefits package; please see below for further details.
* Drive engagement and increase interaction across assets and social media for our client's platforms.
* Help to optimise paid campaigns across all platforms.
* Manage and oversee the daily roll out of content on all our client's social media channels.
* Build on and grow our client's already strong and existing network of followers on social media, fostering trust and brand loyalty.
* Oversee the creation of content designed to create engagement and grow the community online as well as offline.
* Analyse the data from each platform to evaluate the success of each strategy.
* Attend events and engage with our audience
* Third Level qualification in agricultural science, marketing or a related discipline.
* Knowledge of rural and farming life in Ireland desirable.
* Knowledge of the constantly evolving social media platforms and media landscapes.
* Strong writing skills.
* Knowledge of multimedia production tasks and software, social media, familiarity with HTML, audio and video editing an advantage
* Ability to work to strict deadlines.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Team player.
* Laptop and phone
* Pension: Defined contribution scheme - company contribution of 10% of salary.
* Vhi (after 6 months)
* Permanent Health Insurance (PHI) & Life Assurance
* Health programmes: health screening bi-annually, flu vaccine annually, employee assistance programme
* Expenses: business related mileage and expenses will be paid in line with the company’s expenses policy
* Holidays: 21 days per annum + 2 company days. 1 additional holiday after every 4 years’ service, up to a max of 5 days.
* Parking in communal car park
* Further education sponsorship
Click the link below and send you CV to be considered
All applications are kept 100% confidential
Email me jobs like this