Acorn Insurance is an Irish owned Insurance Intermediary founded in 2012, regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are members of Broker Ireland and based in Galway.At Acorn Insurance we search the leading Insurers, then help you compare their costs and benefits to find the best car and home insurance for your needs, at the best price. Acorn putting Customer Service First –We are 100% committed to providing all our clients with a consistently high level of client services by providing our own in house Customer Care & Claims team to look after you throughout the year for all queries.
At Acorn Insurance we are offering long term remote working options.
Position will be based at: Remote – Our head office is based in Galway City Centre however we are offering long term remote working options.
Sales area to be covered: General Insurance
Formal Position Title: Personal Lines Advisor
Reports to: Team Leader
We currently have a role available within our Personal Lines Department and are interested in hearing from people who wish to develop a career within Acorn Insurance as a Sales Advisor.
Reporting to a Team Leader, you will work as part of a high performing sales team building a professional rapport with customers when arranging their motor, home and commercial motor insurance in line with our procedures and central bank requirements
If you have a flair for sales and are a target focused individual, and want to build a career in insurance sales, you will enjoy working with us here in Acorn.
As a sales advisor your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Working as part of the sales team with a focus on driving car and home insurance sales.
- Working in a target driven environment with an attractive bonus structure in addition to a competitive and attractive salary
- Identify cross-selling prospects for additional products and arrange follow-up calls with customers for future sales opportunities
- Build rapport & relationships with our potential and existing customers.
- Experience in the insurance industry would be preferred
Your Skills and Experience:
- APA Personal General Insurance or CIP Qualified is preferred but not essential
- Excellent phone manner & communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Previous experience of working in a sales & target driven environment is preferred
- Enthusiastic, professional, positive and flexible approach that includes the ability to self-motivate
Here's what you'll get in return:
- An invitation to be part of the Acorn family !
- Salary of €27k to €30k depending on experience plus bonus of approx €5k annually based on the actual experience of sales advisors
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes: up to 25 days annual leave, company pension scheme, sick leave, employee assistance programme and much more.
- A career development plan - With other opportunities both in Acorn Insurance and Acorn Life, we encourage people to invest in their professional development and reward our people with career advancement - All of our Managers were promoted internally
- As part of the benefits package, we will be including flexible remote working options so you can work to live and not live to work !
In Acorn, we listen, we hear and we support. Our people are our strongest asset and we know that by looking after our people, the organisation will thrive - A "Win Win" for everyone !
Email me jobs like this