Twin UK Group are seeking for the above position. The ideal candidate will come from sales background, ideally recruitment and will be used to working in a targeted environment. You will be analytical, process-driven, efficient, and articulate and enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships with employers. You will be an excellent communicator, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and ensure the smooth running of the day to day work experience activity amongst the team. The role will focus on Twin’s international client work experience delivery.
You will work very closely with internal teams, fulfilling all work experience delivery and managing a small team of direct reports to deliver an exceptional customer experience whilst maximising the team’s productivity by getting it right first time and ensuring that all placements are high quality, as requested by our clients and placed in a timely manner. You will also be fundamental in communicating with stakeholders such as international partners, agents, employers and interns.
· To assist the Ireland Director in leading and managing the development and performance of the Work Experience team to deliver the division’s objectives and targets.
· Identify opportunities for growth in the work experience sector in Ireland and plan growth strategies and actions accordingly
· Work in partnership with the sales team to report on current and future trends, opportunities and sector updates so in turn they can inform their agents.
· Ensure all administrative processes and compliance procedures required to fulfil customer bookings are carried out with accuracy and on time.
· Use reporting systems and routines that provide relevant management information to assist in the division operation in a proactive manner.
· Assist in delivering the KPIs for each of the areas of responsibility within the remit of the role
· Deliver the annual objectives agreed with the Director of TECI
· Assist in creating a high-performing multi-skilled team that is able to flex in capacity to deliver the seasonal peaks and troughs
· Maintain data accuracy for work experience services
Skills and Experience
· Operational delivery experience with a demonstrable track record of success in managing/leading sales teams- preferably from a recruitment agency environment
· Able to communicate effectively and professionally with a variety of people (European students, HR professionals, Company Directors, Managers, colleagues with various cultural backgrounds)
· Significant proven experience of achieving key performance targets
· Experience of working with other departments to help achieve company goals
· CRM, CLASS or other MIS programme experience
· Customer service experience
· IT literate
· Professional written and spoken English skills
· Self-motivation and the ability to work well under pressure with a future thinking mind.
· Team player, with a professional, friendly attitude and willingness to help
· Ability to adapt and be sensitive to a variety of different cultures and background
Salary: 43,000 - 45,000 Euro per annum + bonus (dependent on experience)
Location: Dublin, Office-based
Hours: full time, Monday- Friday
Closing Date: 20 December 2021