Strategic Business Development Manager
Herbst Software are currently in a planned period of growth and are recruiting for a Dynamic Strategic Business Development Manager to drive growth of our best of breed software solutions within the Food , Agri Food Pharmaceuticals and Bio -Pharmaceuticals industry
An exciting new career opportunity, promoting quality products which provide companies with a simple solution to make their business more competitive.
Herbst Software have an already well established and content client base to build from. There is a vast and bountiful potential for further new sales growth in the current economic climate
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of Sales responsible for the creation and growth of sales within the Ireland and UK region. The position will be based in the Herbst Software Dublin Office. Remote Working is facilitated as Herbst Software operates a blended system of remote and office participation
We are looking for a high-performing Strategic Business Development Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
A self starter personality is needed with the ability to work on their own initiative. Complete support, training, marketing and guidance will be provided.
This management position has autonomy and with primary responsibility for developing growth.
What does Herbst Software Do?
Herbst design, develop, implement and support fully modular off-the-shelf Enterprise Resource Planning Solution (software), specifically engineered for certain SME market sectors. In the SME sector our solution would be commonly be referenced as a business management solution which handles the business processes whilst providing management with live management and stops the duplication.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· 3 + years’ experience in a B2B Sales Position
· Obtain competitive intelligence during daily contacts and distribute as appropriate develop sales strategies
· Consultative selling and commercial acumen
· Existing Relationships within The Food and Pharmaceutical is advantageous
· Strong business sense and industry expertise
· Outgoing and highly-personable
· Persuasive written and oral communication skills
· Comfortable reaching out (phone, email and face to face)
· Have capacity to quickly understand a new technology
· Capability of translating technology in a simplistic and relevant benefits
· An understanding of ERP and Business Management Solutions is a bonus
· A full clean driver’s license essential
· 3rd level qualifications an advantage
Competitive Salary Package depending on experience
Location Dublin Office