Interxion is the interconnection hub for the world’s leading businesses. We help you extend your reach into new markets. Wherever you invest with us, you will have the right connectivity to interconnect, transact and grow your business.
Using your expert product and sales knowledge, you’ll increase market opportunities and drive data centre service and product sales in Ireland in an increasingly competitive market. That means creating and developing new sales opportunities for our full range of products and services, from Service Exchange to colocations and multi-megawatt projects. So, you’ll proactively develop long-term strategic customer relationships to create sales opportunities throughout Ireland, working closely with our Sales Engineering teams to understand customer needs. At the same time, you’ll assist our Director of Sales in the development of our sales plans and feed into our overall sales strategy ensuring results are delivered effectively. This is an outbound business sales role in the Ireland Market. We are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed sales targets and proactively seek to grow our business.
What you’ll need
· Highly successful sales experience in a similar role
· Strong strategic approach, with the ability to generate sound commercial deals
· Excellent understanding of customers’ business and IT needs
· Exceptional relationship-building skills up to C-level, with an honest, open approach
· A collaborative, can-do attitude with a strong customer focus and the will to succeed
· The ability to make calm decisions which benefit the business
· Strong planning, forecasting and organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail
· Professional sales training and sales process knowledge a distinct advantage.
· A passion for technology
· Outstanding written and spoken communication skills