As part of Technogym Ireland's strategic growth of the Inside Sales team, a number of permanent opportunities are now available for both full and part-time individuals to join the team of professional, driven and consultative salespeople; sharing excellent communication skills, strong teamwork and a passion for sports, fitness and wellness. As our office is based in Malahide, Co Dublin with great public transport options, applicants are invited from a range of locations across the city.
The team covers both B2B (including fitness centres, the military, education, hotels and more) and B2C clients. The role will involve selling, managing inbound enquiries and working with either the B2B field sales teams or directly with consumer clients, delivering a seamless and premium sales experience. To best support the customer experience and maximise opportunities, the team will share some weekend and evening shifts to provide 7-day-per-week Technogym accessibility.
This role can suit those with previous sales experience or even individuals wishing to start their career in sales, as training can be provided. Technogym Ireland provide a comprehensive induction programme and we are committed to the development of our people.
Your results, your growth!
The Mission of the Role:
- To sell Technogym products and services primarily through the phone, understanding the customer’s needs and offering the best solution for their requirements;
- To provide and ensure a premium customer experience and journey;
- To support the Field Sales teams in their sales process with specific reference to meeting generation;
- Guarantee the achievement of inside sales targets;
- Guarantee customer satisfaction by understanding their needs and offering the right solution to reach their goals;
- Manage inbound calls whilst creating proactive outbound calls to generate new business opportunities for either direct or indirect sales;
- Guarantee creation of new business opportunities for the field sales teams through scheduling meetings and ensuring complete market coverage;
- Execute outbound call campaigns generated with the marketing team based on new business and meeting generation;
- Manage and maintain ongoing opportunities to ensure correct support for each order whilst keeping the wider business informed;
- Collect and share adequate market feedback with relevant departments;
- Manage and profile the CRM Database to ensure information is accurate and up to date;
- Oversee the process from order to installation and payment to ensure sound execution of the sale;
- Provide customers with CAD visuals of their spaces and solutions (full training provided)
The Successful Candidate:
- Knowledge of the steps within the sales process
- Consultative selling approach
- CRM and pipeline management
- Strong customer relations
- Communication and presentation skills
- Social media, IT proficiency and digital skills
- Integrity and humility
- Hunger and drive
- Passion and optimism
- Team player and collaborative
- Independent and organised
- Problem solver
- Results driven
- Knowledge of fitness, performance, health and product use
- Loves Technogym products
- Passion for sport, fitness and wellness
Salary: €24k +commission & bonus structure
Company Phone & Laptop provided - Fulltime & Part time positions available.