Trailfinders unrivalled reputation for offering an efficient and friendly service to our customers is attributed entirely to the knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment of our staff. Due to our ongoing success we are looking to recruit well travelled individuals to join our teams in Ireland to join training groups commencing August and September 2021.
What we are looking for
A strong worldwide geographical awareness is needed as well as extensive and recent first hand travel experience, with particular preference for ralia & travel experience within AustNew Zealand, USA & Canada or Asia. Ideally you will have experience of working in a target based sales role, otherwise you will have a drive to succeed in sales with proven persuasive and influencing skills and a results orientated nature.
What we offer
· The most competitive salary in the industry.
· The best induction training in the industry as well as supportive and comprehensive ongoing coaching and development.
· Performance related promotions and real career advancement opportunities based on a policy of internal promotion for all specialist and senior sales positions and internal recruitment for many of our head office roles in London.
· Excellent worldwide travel opportunities including a dedicated Staff Travel Team on hand to assist with your holiday bookings, a generous leave allowance (up to 40 days per year), the opportunity for sales staff to take a period of sabbatical leave and educational trips: this year 50% of Consultants will take part in an educational trip.
· Annual trip and awards ceremony for our top performers.
· A friendly and professional environment working with like-minded people who love travel.
· Great socialising opportunities including supplier functions, team nights out and subsidised departmental Christmas and summer parties.
· Daily lunch provided on the premises.
· Corporate Clothing provided to each member of sales and frontline support staff.
· Interest free season ticket loan on public transport.
Applications to be made through "Apply" button or directly through Trailfinders website